Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Web 2.0 Conference @ Moscone Center

Today, I went down to the Moscone Center to register for the Web 2.0 conference. The conference starts tomorrow, Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 10:00. I was told by Patrick, the event coordinator, that the first 300 people will receive a free t-shirt. I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to attend the conference at any time before Thursday, so I probably won't get one.
FYI - My name was not registered or in the computer, so I lucked up when Patrick gave me a free badge to the exhibits only. Let me know if anyone has any similar experiences. Thanks...

2 comments:

Giovanna Ghio said...

dang it. i wish i would have read this earlier. there were t-shirts still available today. i hope you made it there!!

Marcus P. said...

Kurt, Josh and I walked by the booth...but we weren't one of the first 300 attendees for the day. We did manage to get an orange t-shirt from somewhere (I also got a job proposition from employee #34...oh yeah and free beer!) I've got an extra Yahoo! bag, but afraid the monkey cookies are long gone.