Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reflection Updates

Here is my attempt to justify my absence from the digital realm of my Blog. I've been doing a lot of off line work, specifically reading, A Whole New Mind, by Daniel Pink, and also Design of Everyday Things. I've also been pretty engulfed with working on my #894, and preparing to graduate in May. I started making some post on my Wiki, but did not transfer them over to my Blog. In some cases, I didn't even post my reflections to either site. Sometimes, its very difficult for me to stay dialed into a computer to communicate on a daily basis. When I initially started putting this Blog together, I tried to connect with all of my classmates, but the only reply I got was from Joshua. At that point, I read and posted my reflections, without any interaction with anyone. Eventually, I hope to develop a more consistent routine to keep me up to date with the present social networking trend.

No comments: