Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reflection to Connecting the Dots

Last week, I missed class, because I was out of town. When I return, I was assigned to a group with Brian, Christina, and myself. Our assignment was for us to create a video for the article, Connecting the Dots: Literacy in the 21st Century. As a group, we worked, fairly well, together to put together a pretty good video. The one dilemma which we were faced with was someone erased 1/2 of the first version of the movie we had started creating. Initially, that was pretty upsetting, but we got it together in time to present to the class. The presentation went well, and I was pretty satisfied with the final product. The main thing I realized after that was that saving your work on the computers in BH 170 could be detrimental, if you don't make a backup copy, before you leave.

No comments: