Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Reflection to class on April 22, 2008

Tonight, in class, we were grouped into groups of three,, and directed t view and comment on each other's site. I was paired with Joshua and Marcus. they both have done a great job at putting their Blogs togeter. My Blog leaves a lot of room for improvement. Intially, when class began, I tried to connect with a few of my classmates from ITEC #830, but I was unsuccessful. After that, I got caught up with the heavy load of work, from my classes, and basicaly developed my Wiki and Blog to the best of my abilities. Unfortunately, I was having a lot of difficulty until Christina showed me hoe to create a page element for links. I'm very grateful for her help.

After the class made comments to our partners, Dr. Foreman gave the class an outline to base our final proposal on. It looks like its going to be a lot more than what I expected, but it'll be alright. I'm practically finished with my #894 project, and started adding Web 2.0 activities throughout the lessons already. I only need to fine tune and post everything onto my website, Keys 2 Digital Music.

No comments: